
Two hours on trainer this morning, longest trainer ride in at least two years. Fought boredom with YouTube and "rode" Lake Shore Drive watching some dude's GoPro video from 2012 race. Not entirely sure, but may have passed myself. Two hours is long time on the trainer, I was happy early on, but that mood soured as the minutes rolled by. IM training is going to take a lot of mental effort and instead of thinking what hurts (taint!) or how boring it is, I have to look at each workout as adding to the path to my goal. riding in a hot, cramped and cluttered basement now will make the open roads that much better in a month or two. Gotta love the road bikes hanging off radiator pipes in background though!
After bike, a brick of a different sort, with 90 minutes of Hot Yoga at Down Dog Yoga.. Such an awesome workout it's insane how much concentration is required, especially when you have no balance!

This evening's festivities include cooking up a batch of Greek Yogurt. So easy and way cheaper than Chobani! Some Greek Yogurt, hard boiled egg whites and green smoothie with protein is breakfast of choice these days. Never in a million years thought I would ever enjoy kale, but wow, who knew?
So glad I got this out of the way today. Frees up tomorrow fer watchin the Daytona 500!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment